2009-04-09

Easter

Well can you believe it's already Easter time again? I luv Easter because it's a candy eatin time of year besides holloween. Well I have a little Easter trivia for all my veiwers.....How many eggs can a rabbit lay at Easter?

7 know it all's:

Beksterr (; said...

NONE! Rabbits dont lay eggs silly (:

I like eggs..
do you like eggs??

ROFL

LeNai said...

Ummm at Easter they do where do you think Easter eggs come from?!!! LOL

Beksterr (; said...

NOOOO! You said it was a trivia question!!!! So I told you the answer...but since I'm 'wrong' then why don't you tell me the answer? OK? The Easter eggs come from the store...

LeNai said...

I can't cause your not the only one who reads my blog!!!!! I can't just give our the answer just yet!!!=) I'll tell you lata LOL

frances said...

hey tamsen,

how are you?

LeNai said...

fine!! if you dont mind me asking who is frances?

Beksterr (; said...

umm yeeeeah who IS frances?