2009-04-03

Snow!!!!

I know I just posted yesterday but....Idc lol Well most of you know I went to Oregon to visit my mom this past week, and while I was there I wanted it to snow really bad cause its been so long since I had even seen snow so I said to my mom, "OMW mom, I hope it snows while I'm here enough that I could make a snowman, a snowangel, and have a snow ball fight!" Well....it worked!!!! Here are some pics I took from that snowy sunday on March 22,2009..........


Mom's backyard while snowing!!!!
Yes this is snow!!!!=)
Yeah!!!!!! It's my foot prints lol
Saige's snowangel
My snowangel (I look really tall)
Mrs. Frosty almost done
Presenting.....Mrs. Frosty
Sad sight.... she is melting=(

The last of Mrs Frosty *tear*
Sorry no snowball fight pics, but just to let you know......we did have one I mean saige and I did!!!!!! (and I couldnt muliti task that much lol)

2 know it all's:

Beksterr (; said...

HAHAHAHA! poor Mrs. Frosty in the grasss! LOL. all of her snow left her!!

LeNai said...

Oh I know!!! It was a VERY sad sight to see poor Mrs Frosty melting away to nothing but dirt!!!! sniff *tear*