2009-06-05

IM GRADUATED!!!!

I can officially say that I have completed 14yrs of LONG school days!!!!! (including pre-school and kindergarden) So to all my fellow friends that havent finnished yet, I just wanted to share something with you..... Its not as long as you think!!!!!! lol



So here are some of my sr. pix..........










15 know it all's:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!! So happy and proud of you !!!!! Love the pix, you look beautiful;););););)
Mindy

Anonymous said...

my love tammy
congrats on you graduation... im so happy for you... and i miss you sooooooooooo much.......
~ASERI~

Kelsey said...

Ahhhhhh!! Congrats!! =] ur pix r sooo cute!! love ya tamerson!!

LeNai said...

Omw thank you!!!!! Mindy I miss you sooo much!!! and It's only been like 2-1/2 weeks ;( sniff LOL tell everyone I said hi and miss them sooooooo much!!!

Aseri I luv you I wish you could come visit me! it's been to long sniff •tear• LOL I just accually walked with my friends that graduated also this morning at church! So I am officially done with highschool!!!!

Kelsey!!!!!!! I miss you to and you as well come see me!!! LOL I can email you pics but I would need your email or you can copy them off my blog!

Sammy said...

Tammy...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
WOO HOO OFF TO COLLEGE NOW :)
LOVE YA!

¿ aNnA ¡ jAeL ¿ said...

Hey Tam concratulations I'm so stinkin proud of you!!! Your so beautiful:):):)I love yhe pics!!! I miss you bunches and bunches:):):):)I can't wait to see you again:)love you

LeNai said...

Woohoo we are free from teachers!!!(well at least till collage) lol
Anna I luv you to!!! My mom took them and she did incredible!!!!

Jennifer Connell said...

Congrats!! =) Nice pics! I met you like a few weeks ago at your church, Lexi introduced us. lol

LeNai said...

Oh ya!!!! hey how are you? Thanks my mom took them and did a GREAT job!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Connell said...

lol I'm good! =) And yes she did a REAL good job!

LeNai said...

good are you going to peak? when are you coming down again?

Luisa Tikolutu said...

hey tamsen your pics are soo cute,you look beautiful...say hi to your mom(aunt whezzy) for me.love ya,hopefully to see ya on the next freedom camp..lol..love ya

LeNai said...

Hi lulu!!!Thank you and I miss you so much!!! I will tell her!!!! Tell everyone I said hi

Anonymous said...

Congradulations

LeNai said...

Thankyou!!!!!