2008-05-28

Disneyland!!

Lexi, me, Pluto, and Ayla
Ok you all are trying to guess what this is well it is the Buzz Ride!! (which I so totally won)
These are Lexers pancakes which she ate them all

(well they were mini)lol
We all were alittle crazy!;/



Well on May the 17th at 9pm we headed down the road towards L.A. ca to visit one of my favorite places in the whole world Disneyland!! Ok I know I'm alittle... well maybe like a week late but I promised some ppl that I would have some pix of Disney when I got back so well here are some......
Well that's all for now check Lexi's or Sarah's blog for more pix=)

2 know it all's:

Anonymous said...

well i dont know how you guys can take picz with those costume ppl like pluto..........i would run........well now you know my fear!

Lexi said...

i knew i shouldnt have took those pics you blackmailers!!