2009-07-18

P.E.A.K

P. Pentecostal
E. Experience
A. Action
K. Knowledge


Well Peak is arriving very fast, and I am SO excited because this year I am able to go!!!! We are leaving (driving out) very early Tuesday morning like 5!!!!!!! Its about a 26 hr drive in a car with other ppl...it is very hard to sleep!!!!!!!!!! But 26 hrs is nothin, we drove all the way to Ohio and its a 3-4 day trip depending on which way you go.


We are going to be taking freeway I 80 (I think) through NV, then on to UT, CO, KS, then arriving in the OK state!!! Its a long trip pray for me!!! lol
I cant wait to hear some AWESOME preaching, and meet some AWESOME young ppl!!!!!! I hope this Pentecostal experience will radically change my life in incredible ways!!!! I cant wait to see what God is going to do in my life!!!!!!

1 know it all's:

*~Lulu~* said...

Wow..that will be a long trip pray you'll have a safe trip,that will be alot of fun..i hope to see ya soon..(say hi to your mom(aunt whezzy) for me..lol hopefully that was the rite spelling..ohh and your grad pics looks cute..love em..have a safe trip