2009-02-23

Bakersfield

So, this passed weekend Leigh, Austin, Vince, Lexi, Danae, and I went to Bakersfield. We surprised a ton of ppl cause we had told them that we werent able to come due to the fact we didn't have a car that would make it, and everyone dropping out at the last min etc..... But it all worked out and we were able to go and we had a total BLAST and were able to take took some pics (that are at the bottom) lol
Well....enjoy!!! =)

10 know it all's:

Aseri's Blog said...

hey gurlie
how r u .. i am doing fine and hope that all is well with you...
~Aseri~

Courtney said...

Tammerson. now that i think about it...i dont think we took any pics together. but im gonna find one. and maybe we could have taken pics if someone *cough* lexi *cough* didnt have my camera lol

LeNai said...

Ya I know that silly lexi!!!! LOL

Kelsey said...

OMW Tamsen i had so much fun wen u were here!!! I miss u so mch!!! =[

LeNai said...

Omw kelsey!!!!!! I did to I wish you could come here sometime!!!!! How have you been?

Kelsey said...

Really good how bout you????

LeNai said...

Good are you coming to sac for quizzing? I can't wait to see ya=)

Kelsey said...

Ummmm actly im not exactly in quizzing anymre! I got rely
behind.... i know sad huh? i didnt want to bt i knw i cldnt get cght up in sch lil time... *sniffle sniffle* so yyaaaa.... r u still in quizzin?? idk y but i thot u kwit??!....

LeNai said...

aww ya im not either with my bro being in the hospital all three months this yr, it really hard to keep up!!!! lol

Kelsey said...

Ohhhh ya totally understand!! That stinks! =[