2008-11-13

This is one of the forwards I got yesterday!

A Girl asked a Boy: -Do you think i'm pretty? He said NO.... -Do you want to be with me forever? -He said NO... Would you cry if i left? -Once again He replied with a NO. She had heard enough; As she walked away tears ran down her face. The boy grabbed her arm and said: -You're not pretty you're BEAUTIFUL. I don't want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever. And i wouldn't cry if you left..... i would DIE.

3 know it all's:

Sarah Ladd said...

That's how i feel about JESUS!!!!! =D

Aseri's Blog said...

Hey girlie
luv this little foward u got.its the cutest thing ever.Anyways love i really enjy reading the stuff u post on ur page...always in San Jose
~Aseri~

LeNai said...

Aseri!!!!! I didnt know you had a Blogger!!!!! I miss you SO much!!!!!! Hows everything?