2008-11-29

Thanksgiving!

(us on our way there...5hrs ahhhhhhhh)

Ok, so Angel, Ayla, Joey, and I went on a little journey to Klamath Falls OR, to see my mommy for thanksgiving!!!! The weather was......COLD, but nice!! It was about 40 or so degrees in the day, and got to be about 20 or lower at night!!!!!

We got there on Wednesday morning about 11, then we all changed and got in the car and drove into town to drop my mom off at work. after that we went and picked up Ayla's brother "Victor" and ate lunch, went shopping for thanksgiving, and just hung out!!!!!

Then on Thursday "Thanksgiving" my dad cooked a scrumptious feast were we ate fillingly! lol After we decided to go on a nice walk in the fresh air of OR. But......one of our members wernt used to walking the great hills of Keno (thats the little town my mom lives in) so they complained the whole entire time!!!!!

Friday, hmmmmm lets see... oh ya we went to a ladies house that is in my moms church, and we ate desserts and fellowshiped with them. Then went to see one of my "used to be" best friends when I had lived there. Her name is Breanna, she is 5 days older than me, she's short, and is skinny. We have alot in common!!! lol But she wants to come for christmas break and go Ice skating and "real" shopping!!!!!! ne who's.....

Finally Saturday, we load up, eat breakfast, say our goodbyes, and "sniff, sniff" leave homewardbound!!!!!

Well, hope ya'll had a wonderfull Thanksgiving!!!!! Tell me about yours........

Luvs-

2 know it all's:

KAIT said...

omw that video is so funny! lol! and really nasty at the same time LOL

LeNai said...

lol i know but at least they wernt in my face lol