2008-09-22

My Bestest Friends!!!!

Me and my two bestest friends!!!(although lex looks beastly)
us with my sis angel
Sarah and IUs in Disney
Lex, Farah, and I camping Disney again
and again
ummm embarrasing!!!!

Well, I have the two most bestfriends in the whole world!!!!! Their names are Lexi and Sarah!!!!! For the past couple of months we have hung out practically like every day!! We went from Disneyland, all the way down to camping.

Sarah left us:( .....sniff for Missori for them country folks!
I miss you Sawah!!!!

4 know it all's:

Beksterr (; said...

AHEM! your forgetting your OTHER best friends...*hint hint* jk jk!

LeNai said...

im soooo sorry bekah!!! ill put some of you up to kk:)

Sarah Ladd said...

OMG!! i miss you too tammi!!!! can't wait till new year!! =D

LeNai said...

i miss you so bery much!!!!! new years...... bring your ice skates!!