2008-09-02

Dedicated to My Grandma Sarah Lombardo

Grandma at the Jelly Belly Factory

Grandma and us
Grandma and my cuz Sarah in San Francisco
Grandma and Uncle JayGrandma and her kids

Grandma and the out laws lol

Grandma and all the grand kids and great grand kids (missing a few) My Grandma was a one of a kind. She is a BEAUTIFUL little Italian lady with dark olive skin. My Grandma LOVED her grand kids and her great kids!! She would put us right in front of her while she made cookies, food, etc... She would make me laugh just by the way she talked about the kids when they were little, and how they acted (which we reminded her of when the kids where our age) My grandma was as stubborn as can be!!! She would always keep us on guard, from moving her refrigerator after heart surgery, getting rushed to the hospital and making the paramedics laugh to anything!!!! She was my grandma whom I love dearly!!!! Although grandma isn't here any longer to make us her DELICIOUS cooking, cookies, and telling us stories, she will always be in my heart especially and the hearts of all of us!!! I love you grandma so much and thank you for being everything you were to me!!! Although i am hundreds of miles away from you, there wasn't one time I ever forgot about my grandma!!!! I will never forget you for as long as I live!!!!

Luv you,

Tamsen

0 know it all's: