2008-05-07

Lexi Moved!!

Ok, I know I'm probably really late on this but its so exciting!! Well about 1 week ago, my mom saw this house right down the street from our house that was for rent, and so she called Leigh and told her about it. So Leigh called and talked to the landlord and found out that another person was looking at the house. So Leigh called my mom and told her what the landlord had told her. So that night when we took our nightly walk, my mom, myself, and Tiffany(our neighbor) went to the house and we prayed over it. That next morning my mom got a phone call from Leigh saying that the landlord had called her and said that they would rather rent to her! So last saturday, we moved them into their little house!! so since they moved in, myself and Brianna have stayed the night 2 nights and have gone walking every night and every morning!(well at least Lexi and I have in the mornings)

3 know it all's:

Lexi said...

yes we sure have and everyone I want you to know!!! I HAVE LOST 3 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

austin said...

tamsen u got it wrong a lil the land lord said they were renting it already then they said my mom sounded nice and like a good person so they wanted us to have it instead!!!!!!!

LeNai said...

ya ya i forgot that doesn't matter at least you got to move ;)